Filter products

Producers

» more

Newsletter

Please join our mailing list to be first in the queue for exclusive Special Offers and new arrivals!

Taittinger Brut Prestige Rose NV Champagne

25% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay and 45% Pinot Meunier from Ambonnay, Bouzy and Les Riceys, and a number of crus in the Marne and L'aube.

L'addition method is used to ensure consistency and quality. 85% of the fruit was vinified as white wine, and the other 15% was vinified as red Pinot Noir from the best sources in Montagne de Reims and Les Riceys. Aged for 3 years. 

Winemaker's Comments

Delicate salmon pink in colour. The aromas are fresh with wild strawberries and a hint of spice. On the palate it is lively, fruity, fresh and elegant wine is balanced and smooth with good length and persistent flavours of crushed wild raspberry, cherry and blackcurrant. Overall, the Prestige Rosé displays charm and subtle harmony of flavours. A perfect summer aperitif.

>> See all Taittinger wines 

    £31.99
    Special Offer Mix 6+ Price
    £29.99

    Share on Facebook or Twitter