Filter products

Producers

» more

Newsletter

Please join our mailing list to be first in the queue for exclusive Special Offers and new arrivals!

Orben Wine

Orben Wine

An exciting estate in Laguardia, Rioja Alavesa. The Anton family of Izadi own 75% of the property, with the remaining 25% being split between 50 of Spain’s top restaurants - all friends of the family who share a common passion for fine food and wine. >>Back to Home Page 

  • :
  • Grid ViewGrid
  • List ViewList
There are 1 product, Showing 1 - 1
  • Orben Rioja 2016

    £27.99

    100% Tempranillo grapes from a selection of 79 plots of an average size of 0.30 hectares located in Laguardia, Rioja Alavesa.

    Fruit ...

    Special Offer Mix 6+ Price
    £25.99
    There are 1 product, Showing 1 - 1